- Everyone interested in attending the congress is invited to submit abstracts not exceed 300 words in the following format: abstract sub theme, preferred presentation format (oral or poster), title, author, affiliation, primary author’s contact information, background, methodology, results and conclusion.
- Both quantitative and qualitative abstracts are welcome.
- Abstracts looking at regional and local data and those focusing on primary healthcare and guidelines will be prioritized.
- We encourage the most junior author to present the abstract.
- The best scored abstracts will be selected for oral presentation.
- Deadline for abstract submission is 30th June 2019
- Send your abstract to : firstname.lastname@example.org